25 replies to this topic

Cody Ford

Cody Ford
  • Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • Joined 05-September 06
  • Interests:90' C350 AKA 4 door 1 ton bronco
    96' Ranger: kings, EMF parts, 800hp SBF
Nice bronco, if you ever need a hand let know as I'm up here as well and don't mind helping, hell send me a pm if you ever want to grab a beer and I can show you the 4door version of the bronco :D.
90' C350 AKA 4 door 1 ton Bronco
96' Ranger: kings, EMF parts, 800hp SBF

Optimus primer

Optimus primer
  • Members
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11
thanks man, yeah let me know an we'll grab a beer for sure. thanks again clay and erin links showed up Friday morning now I can cross sreering off my list. wth the double ended ram, rebuild box, derale cooler and hot rodded Saginaw pump it turns on a dime a NO dead spots.

cottintail

cottintail
  • Members
  • 247 posts
  • Joined 31-July 09
What do you have for springs? if you wanted to try some different ones out we have a few different sets up here sitting in garages from other builds.

Optimus primer

Optimus primer
  • Members
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11
It's been awhile but finally made some time to work on the rear suspension, I picked up another project recently so it's time to put the ol ford back together for the last time and on to the next one. After a test run last spring a few ring gear teeth chipped off the rear 60 so it was pretty evident it wasn't gonna last so a 14 bolt as a replacement seemed to be the answer.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Optimus primer

Optimus primer
  • Members
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11
Just got everything mocked up for now still need a lot more fab on the axle mount for the track bar but everything seems to be working out fine for clearance.

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06

Looks good. The pan hard bar mounts should help prevent any side movement. Nice job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users