• 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06
yeah they should be super strong

cottintail

cottintail
  • Members
  • 247 posts
  • Joined 31-July 09
well a few of us got together yesterday for a little fun and to get in a little more seat time, it sure is fun to get everyone together and play again we've all been building or broke for almost a year lol

Attached Thumbnails

• tim jump.jpg
  • buggy27.jpg
  • buggy28.jpg
  • buggy29.jpg
  • buggy30.jpg

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06
That's weird seeing that Scarrow buggy and The Ranger together. So how did you guys do at high riders? How'd the rig work? There's no pictures up so it must have not been that great? I heard the red buggy lost a knuckle?

cottintail

cottintail
  • Members
  • 247 posts
  • Joined 31-July 09
Highriders was awesome! I'm kinda kicking myself for changing over to my double ended ram, yah its cool and a way stronger / better set up but i never really tested it and had some shitty steering. over 5 full turns from lock to lock made for ALOT OF STRREING WHEEL MOVEMENT!!! Pissed me off but i did my best and other than blowing off the passenger side bum stop off twice didn't have any breakage.

Joey on the other hand had a little bit of shitty luck and the rest was just plane carnage! first run of the day he volinteered to run dave and was pumped but broke the front cv, no big deal stole one from the dodge 1 ton that towed it down and got it welded back up. then on the in feild run he sheared the 5 studs off the knuckle that hold on the highsteer arm on. He got a set of studs and king pin kit and put it back together, good to go again. second day had an awesome outfeild run,,, (actually had the record 2.18 but hit a cone so got a little extra tacked on) then on the infeild he sheared the studs off the highsteer again but was mad enough he made old Scarrow finish the run. looks like we've got the put a new front diff in it now he crushed both of the inner C's and the long side axel tube is real bent lol

Attached Thumbnails

• park.jpg
  • park1.jpg

cottintail

cottintail
  • Members
  • 247 posts
  • Joined 31-July 09
some pics from the highriders website i'll be getting some from the people that were with me by next week to

Attached Thumbnails

• buggy hrc.jpg
  • buggy hrc1.jpg
  • highriders-2012-(195).jpg
  • highriders-2012-(228).jpg
  • highriders-2012-(504).jpg
  • highriders-2012-(619).jpg

SLAYERMIKE

SLAYERMIKE
  • Members
  • 199 posts
  • Joined 07-April 09
some good looking pics, that buggy came together nicely

Skop

Skop
  • Members
  • 123 posts
  • Joined 06-April 12
  • Interests:4wheeling...
Found Picts
06-4ws rock buggy---3.5cts/700r4/d300/d60 sterring axles F+R/PSC/ARBs/4links/Kings/39"reds/TR double beadlocks

87-jimmy "Green Bastard"---8.1L/DTT th400/np205/2.5ton rockwells/detroit F,welded R/PSC/10" leafs/46x22 AG tires/double beadlocks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users