GiS

GiS

Rock AWN!

• Members
  • 1,199 posts
  • Joined 08-August 06
Posted Image

Posted Image

Its mine! If you copy it, I will stab you in the face with a soldering iron!! :)

-Joe
Once along time ago, in a subduction zone not to far away, great thrust faults and up-lift occurred, that my friend blows me away..... In this great land, we all treasure the same, I see no reason to only have mud trails, thats just lame. Thus today I made a vow I promise to uphold, I will find a rock trail in Alberta by hunting through the heat, rain and even the cold. So to all those Igneous and sedimentary rocks around, look out, the day is coming when you will be found.

Rock Poss'e 06

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06
I think that was daves(taxs) first bending experience

GiS

GiS

Rock AWN!

• Members
  • 1,199 posts
  • Joined 08-August 06
Think your right, I remember watching you teach him, really wish I paid more attention instead of drinking beer after beer ... :)
Once along time ago, in a subduction zone not to far away, great thrust faults and up-lift occurred, that my friend blows me away..... In this great land, we all treasure the same, I see no reason to only have mud trails, thats just lame. Thus today I made a vow I promise to uphold, I will find a rock trail in Alberta by hunting through the heat, rain and even the cold. So to all those Igneous and sedimentary rocks around, look out, the day is coming when you will be found.

Rock Poss'e 06

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06
I guided him and was a pain the ass :rolleyes:

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06
:blink:

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06

good memory

GiS

GiS

Rock AWN!

• Members
  • 1,199 posts
  • Joined 08-August 06

Good memory for sure .. Clay, I want you to come out for a day of wheeling with me here soon too,

I came to Clay with a rough idea of what I wanted and sure enough, he started drawing some chalk lines on the floor and a few hours later I had EXACTLY what I envisioned ... While the wheeling style has changed a bit, the bumper/winch plate combo continues to work like a champ, has protected my radiator/grill numerous times and still gets compliments to this day!!

Desktop.JPG

Island2.jpg

Desktop1.JPG

Rock Poss'e 06

Twister

Twister

OWNER of EMF Rod Ends

• Root Admin
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined 03-August 06

I'm in just let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users